My research focuses on the socialization of children’s self-views—how social processes shape children’s self-views, and how these processes can be altered to help children flourish.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow, Stanford University, 2016-present
- Postdoctoral researcher, University of Amsterdam, 2014-present
- Ph.D. (cum laude), Developmental Psychology, Utrecht University, 2015
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar, The Ohio State University & Stanford University, 2013-2014
- Research M.A. (cum laude), Social and Health Psychology, Utrecht University, 2011
- B.A. (cum laude), Psychology, Utrecht University (cum laude), 2009